People also ask
Apr 15, 2021 · A mere AirPods 3 can provide you with out of the head imaging with spatial audio turned on similar to what you will experience with well known ...
Missing: carat url? q= https://
Apr 23, 2021 · This is a review and detailed measurements of the Hifiman Sundara planar magnetic open back headphone. It was kindly sent to me by one of ...
Mar 1, 2024 · The sound of the Sundaras is wonderfully light and airy. While there's a bit more treble than bass, it's not overwhelming or biting. I'd just ...
Oct 10, 2021 · I quickly found out that this headphone is a very clear example of the law of diminishing returns. If you don't know what that means, it's a ...
Jun 10, 2019 · This is the official thread to discuss the Hifiman Sundara. Released at a price of $499, you can now find it for $349 from most dealers in ...
Rating (24)
Apr 7, 2018 · The HIFIMAN SUNDARA is an open backed headphone with a specially designed planar magnetic driver. The connection to which is made via the ...
Jun 2, 2021 · I just got a new pair of Sundara's today. Using with Schiit Modi/Magni stack and UltraHD Amazon Music. They sound a bit..muddy?
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.