People also ask
Jan 22, 2024 · Hey everyone today I have the Fiio KA17 in for review. For a long time I wanted a dongle dac which could have a customisable EQ and saved inside ...
Missing: carat 595071/ 194# 9716802
Apr 27, 2022 · The USB version, which is reviewed here, comes with a USB type C to A adapter and is compatible with Android, Windows and Mac OS. Inside the ...
Jun 13, 2021 · Anyone interested in seeing dozens of dongles side by side? See the pics here. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/usb-c-to-3-5mm-adapters ...
The audio adventure of a lifetime awaits at CanJam Shanghai 2024. Secure your spot in the know – come join the official thread for updates, discussions, and all ...
Oct 13, 2023 · I have iPhone 15 Pro Max, and I've tried it with both the Apple USB-C/USB-A adapter, and Apple USB-C/Multi-AV adapter that I use with my iPad ...
Oct 21, 2022 · Pros: Neutral sound, works well with most IEMs, very well priced, doesn't eat battery... Cons: Not very powerful and will struggle with harder ...
Sep 10, 2021 · iFi's uniquely specified mobile Bluetooth DAC/headphone amp – the GO blu – delivers heavenly headphone sound on the go Southport, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.